Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Post Debates

Well, Bush let Kerry back into the race with that horrid 1st performance. His second two performances have been good and I sense that he stopped any move on Kerry's part. MSM is unanimous in their prediction that the race will be very close. My gut tells me that Australia may be sound precedent here. My understanding is that down under the media also predicted a super tight race. It wasn't. 2002 mid terms MSM incessantly advanced history's judgment that no mid-term President ever gains. They were predicting how many Bush would lose in the Senate and House. Bush took over the Senate and gained in the house. As it stands now I predict a convincing win for Bush on November 2, 2004. As of this moment I believe FL and WI are in the bag. Bush will nail down OH this week. Security conquers all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home